Once you approve your estimate, it all starts with the installation. Our trained crews custom cut holiday lights to specifically and perfectly fit your gutters and roofline. We come fully equipped and ready to give you an immaculate, elegant holiday light display you can be proud of.
A lighting job done right includes:
- Proper preparation and waterproofing of the lights to prevent any tripping of GFIs
- Running extension cords in the right places, keeping them from being buried in snow on the ground
- Preventative measures to keep rooftop lights out of snow and ice
- Correctly balancing the electrical load evenly, to avoid tripped breakers and overloads
- Firmly securing rooftop lighting, avoiding sagging or misaligned lights
- Inspection of the lights prior to the installation
- Honoring any customer requests
- Cleaning up your home of tools, trash, and debris
- Ensuring the lights and the timer are functioning properly before we leave
DURING THE HOLIDAY SEASON:
Ideally, the holidays and Christmas are perfect, but there can be times that technical problems arise. We are ready and available to take care of any issues that come up. We are prepared to respond rapidly to ensure everything is as it should be again right away. We perform thorough testing of your lights during your installation to minimize the chances of failure. All lights are covered under warranty and we will gladly replace or repair them if need be.
TAKEDOWN AND STORAGE:
In January, or as weather allows, we come back out to disassemble all the lights, package everything, label the lights to come right back to your home again next year, and store them at our facility. All lights are maintained by us and inspected before going back out again for installation next year. We reach out every fall to touch base and get ready for another beautiful and worry-free Christmas and Holiday Season!