A Little About Us & Who We Are
Summit Lawns is owned by Ted Glaser. Since he was 8 years old, Ted grew up mowing lawns for his dad’s rental properties. His dad hired a college student to drive him around and mow the properties together. When he turned 16, Ted bought a truck and started taking care of everything himself. What started as mowing a couple rentals morphed into a thriving business over the years.
In 2013, Ted graduated from Union College and Summit Lawns began getting heavily involved in commercial work. Between 2013-2017 Summit Lawns expanded rapidly and built working relationships with Gateway Mall, Bryan Health Hospitals, Baxter Toyota, Lexus of Lincoln, large apartment complexes and homeowner associations, and many other well-known, high profile properties in Lincoln. In 2017, the decision was made to leave the large-scale commercial world and focus on residential and small commercial accounts. Today, Summit Lawns takes care of 1000s of properties in Lincoln, and that continues to grow every year because of our two greatest cares: taking care of our employees and catering the best customer service you’ve ever had with any service at your home.
A key factor about us is that we have grown the business every single year and created many jobs along the way. Our team members and employees are our most valuable assets. We know that having a great team is the most important part of growing a successful business and we will never forget that. Here are the values we use to choose and train the members of our team here at Summit.
OUR CORE VALUES
- No Crew Left Behind: We are helpful to each other, even if it’s not our job. Someone else is having a hard time and needs an extra hand to finish out the day? No problem, we got you homie. We’re open to take on new tasks and work together as a team to knock out anything, even if it’s not part of your “regular” job.
- Own it: Mess up on the job? That’s ok, we all make mistakes! Take ownership in the mistake, acknowledge it happened, and participate in fixing the problem. Take ownership of our equipment by respecting it and taking care of it.
- Embrace the Suck: Let’s face it, we’re not always working in an air-conditioned office. The fact is, we work outside in rain, snow, and sunshine. We chose this job, so let’s have some fun with it! Splash in a puddle, throw a snowball, slap a smile on your face, and let’s finish the job together with a positive attitude (even when equipment breaks). Enjoy the ride.
- Don’t Be a D**k: This pretty much means what it says. We’re all about treating each other and our customers with respect, being responsible and having a sense of humor.
- No Lawn is as Good as a Summit Lawn: In everything you do, do it to the best of your ability. Work with excellence and pride and show the world that no one else does it as well as we do.
10 years ago we were nobody. We were just getting started and we didn’t have the thousands of clients we have today. We also didn’t have all the reviews on Google and Facebook that we have now. We needed a way to prove that we think differently when it comes to quality and customer service. So we came up with this super bold, highly unusual guarantee:
Our Personal 100% Iron-Clad, Money-Back, Risk-Free Guarantee to You!
Here’s the deal: We don’t do contracts. We earn your business on every visit. We want you to be totally thrilled with our service. So absolutely delighted that you will recommend us to your friends and neighbors. Frankly, we want to take care of your lawn forever. You are the judge, if our work is not excellent we will re-do the item in question for FREE. If you are still not happy, you will not owe us a single penny for that service.
Crazy, right? We thought so. In fact, if we were not the company we claim to be, that guarantee would probably cost us a small fortune. So we’re proud of that.
MEET TED GLASER
Over the years, Summit Lawns has honed in on a practice of treating our customers how they would like to be treated. Customer service is what we pride ourselves on, and we know that each project we encounter is different. So why treat each client the exact same way? What good is your lawn service provider if they aren’t doing just that: providing you with every facet of the best lawn service possible? While other companies are bombarding you on why they are the best, the cheapest, or largest company around, we are busy simply making our customers smile. As Summit Lawns continues our steady growth, we never lose sight of the most important thing: our relationship with every customer – every day.
Years in The Business
Lincoln Lawn Services Performed in 2020
WE ARE HERE IN LINCOLN NEBRASKA
- 5335 N 57th St, Suite B, Lincoln, NE 68507